Friday, March 4, 2011

Robyn's Challenge

 My step mom called me today to let me know one of my sister in laws will be having her baby anytime now. So i thought it would be nice to make her a little basket for the hospital with things for the Mommy-To-Be. I also made a card for my new nephew, & a card for my brother and sister in law to congratulate them.

 I cut a two 4 inch circles & welded them together with the Cricut Design Studio. I Cut the cute monkey out at 3.5 inches with the New Arrival Cartridge. I used my Gelly Roll pen in white to make the stitching & added these cute lil googily eyes.

 Inside i cut two circles out at 3.75 inches with the darker green. The New arrival was cut out with the New Arrival Cartridge. 

I got this cute ribbon from my Arbonne that I ordered the other day & thought I would save it for a card.  Conveniently, a day later, I had something to make with it!


 I like this little storker! it's so cute. So I added it to the inside of my card.
Here are both of my cards!

 Then I picked up some things I thought Lisa might want and/or need at the hospital. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mander,
    these cards are precious-and what a fabulous basket! You are such a wonderful sister in law!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog today--I'm now following you too!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and basket!! How thoughtful. :)

    ReplyDelete