Sunday, March 13, 2011

K Andrew's Simply Sunday Challenge

We only get every other weekend off at my job and this weekend I'm off! So i thought i would participate in a few challenges. This post is for the challenge from Getting Cricky's blog. The Challenge is to make any project with a Sugar & Spice theme--use any cartridge or supplies you desire.


I decided to make a scrapbook page for my daughter's 0-1yr book. I'm working on 1-2yrs now, but i have hundreds of cute little pictures still that I wanna use. So this pic is of her at my cousins wedding. She was just shy of a year old in the pic. She's gonna be 3 this summer, so it's really sad seeing her all cute and little!!

I used the Accent Essentials Cartridge to make the cute out behind the picture and the poem. I cut it to fit to page on my 12x12 card stock. I thought it would be bigger, but this is what it gave me lol. I cut the picutre just under 4x4 inches. Then I mounted it on 4.5x 4.5inch pink card stock.

I typed this poem in Microsoft Word and added some color, then printed it on pink card stock.
I used my Cricut Design Studio to weld together *Sugar & Spice* using the Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge. 


Hope you guys like my project :) Have a grrreat day!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Mander, this is absolutely DARLING! I love it--just beautiful--did you use a pen to highlight all your edges? That's gorgeous!
    Thank you soooo much for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge for the Sugar & Spice Cricut Lite Cart. Ihave a new Simply Sunday challenge up and hope you will swing by and join me!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete