Monday, March 14, 2011

Another Simply Sunday Challenge!!

I'm so proud of myself being so productive this weekend!! I got so much crafting done!! Here's another Challenge I did for K Andrew's Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky. The Challenge was to make any project with a Butterfly or Winged Thing theme--use any supplies you desire

My Aunt has been in the hospital for a couple of days now with a kidney infection :( My daughter and I made her cards this afternoon wishing her well and letting her know that we are thinking of her!! I can't even imagine..

I got all kinds of new ribbon earlier in the week at my local craft store, so I was pretty excited to put it to use! I also got a few stamps, one being 'thinking of you' ..at 40% off!!
Both of these cards are basic A2 size. The 'thinking of you' in my second card was cut with the George Cartridge at 2 inches. And then I added some glitter glue so it wasn't so blah. 

These cards were kinda speedily put together because we were running late for dinner at my mothers. (nothing new lol) But I know my Aunt will be very happy to receive these. 

I hope you guys enjoy & thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen anything sooo cute made with the George Cartridge--you did a GREAT job girl!
    I love that butterfly paper--who is by?
    Thank you soo much Mander for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge. I loved having you!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I forget about the great sayings that George has. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That butterfly paper is so sweet! Great bling too! I also have a border punch give away on my blog. Come check it out! www.cricutology.blogspot.com I'm your newest follower;)

    ReplyDelete